1.During program launch phase, work with launch team, monitor and track the progress, communicate and coordinate with external customer and internal cross function teams to ensure all key data are met, specially sample submission and product approval.
2. Manage the product development activities as customer interface, coordinating with internal R&D Technical team.
3. Controls the cost evolution and the extra cost in the launch phase.
4. Arbitrate any conflicts with external customer or internal operational team, close the open issues on time.
5. Support quoting process for new business.
1. University graduate or above, engineering background preferred
2. 5 years or above automotive components program management or Engineering relative work experience.
3. Good knowledge about automotive technology. Familiar with automotive industry quality system (TS16949, PPAP, APQP)
4.Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
5.Good Planning and organizing abilities.
6.Good command of computer skills (esp. excel& PPT)
7.Fluent in both written and spoken English.
8.Priority of knowledge of our products (PVC,PU)